The Centre for Homeopathic Education is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We have structured our website so that, in general, you can visit The Centre for Homeopathic Education on the Web without identifying yourselves or revealing any personal information.
Our goal is to deliver targeted content for the products you use, the role you play in your organisation, and your specific preferences. In order to provide you with relevant information, fulfil your specific requests, and enhance your experience across our Web site, we may at times request personal information from you. The information collected and how it is used will vary across the site. This policy is our way of letting you know how we collect information, what we collect it for, and what choices you may have.
Your private information will be regarded with the utmost respect. We are a global organisation, with members in every continent, and have developed global information practices to assure that your personal data is appropriately protected.
The Centre for Homeopathic Education also provides links to other sites we believe may be of interest to you. These sites are provided as a convenience and are beyond our control. You are advised to check the privacy policies of those sites before providing your personal information to them.
1. Information collected
3. Advertising & Information provided to Third Parties
4. Links to other sites
5. Public Forums & Bulletin Boards
6. Change personal information
7. Copyright & Disclaimer
8. Policy Updates
The Centre for Homeopathic Education may gather four types of information about users:
- Data that users provide through site password registration: Access to the The Centre for Homeopathic Education only areas is a privilege of membership in The Centre for Homeopathic Education. The password registration form requires that users give us contact information (like name and e-mail address). We may use this contact information to send you information about The Centre for Homeopathic Education news and events and other information we think to be of relevance to you. This contact information may also be used to contact you directly, if necessary.
- Aggregated tracking data provided by server logs: Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information and to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Our server logs may also collect information about the URL which referred you to the IPN as well as which pages receive the most traffic. This information helps us offer personalised information to users’ and to better tailor our future content to users’ needs.
- Registration screens and online forms: Our site uses forms so that customers can register for The Centre for Homeopathic Education events or other services we provide. We collect site visitors’ personal contact information (like name and address) and financial information (like credit card number). Contact information is used for administrative purposes such as order fulfilment. Users who register for an Centre for Homeopathic Education event or other services we provide may receive notification of other upcoming events that may be of interest. Financial information collected is used only to bill the user for products and services ordered.
- Emails sent to the The Centre for Homeopathic Education from users: We collect the site visitors’ email address from the email sent to The Centre for Homeopathic Education. This data may be used to respond to the emails addressed to The Centre for Homeopathic Education. Visitors who send emails to The Centre for Homeopathic Education may receive notification of upcoming Centre for Homeopathic Education events that may be of interest.
Note: As a result of legal requirements, The Centre for Homeopathic Education may be required to provide personally identifiable information to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements.
The Centre for Homeopathic Education is concerned with the security of the personally identifiable information we have collected and has in place reasonable measures to prevent unauthorised access to that information both online and offline. These measures include – policies, procedures, and technical elements relating to data access controls. In addition, The Centre for Homeopathic Education uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details.
Advertising & Information Provided to Third Parties
The Centre for Homeopathic Education permits a limited amount of sponsorships and advertisements on its Web sites. No personally identifiable information is passed back to the advertisers as part of this process, but aggregated demographic and site usage information may be provided by The Centre for Homeopathic Education to third parties such as site advertisers.
Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other Web sites. Linked sites are not under the control of The Centre for Homeopathic Education and The Centre for Homeopathic Education is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The Centre for Homeopathic Education is not responsible for the privacy practices of those site organisations. The Centre for Homeopathic Education provides links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Centre for Homeopathic Education of the company, products, or services offered by that site organisation. If you feel that information found via a link from The Centre for Homeopathic Education is offensive or counter-productive to The Centre for Homeopathic Education’s mission or values, please contact us with your concern. Include the full link and the page on The Centre for Homeopathic Education site where the link is listed.
The Centre for Homeopathic Education makes a Bulletin Board available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information.
Change Personal Information
Some applications and registration forms allow password changes. Please follow the instructions on the respective pages. Please contact us, if you have any questions.
Contacting The Centre for Homeopathic Education
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of The Centre for Homeopathic Education, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us.
We may update this policy from time to time to describe how new site features affect our use of your information and to let you know of new control and preference features that we provide you. Please check our website for updates.